Are you having technical issues at home?
Do you need help or have questions about how to do something?
We are here to help. Use the link to the left to contact support.
Welcome to Prattville Junior High School
The mission of Prattville Junior High School is to provide excellent educational opportunities which enable our students to acquire the knowledge, skills, and personal qualities necessary to be responsible and successful citizens.
Using the guidance from the ALSDE LEA Continuity Plan, the 3rd 9 week grades are final and completed for the year. Additional grades are not calculated. Please read the information below:
- Students in good standing (passing) will complete assignments for the purpose of enrichment and to prevent possible regression. Assignments will be graded and teachers will be providing feedback. Grades will not be posted into INOW. At this time, we are NOT releasing averages.
- Students who have not met grade requirements (NOT PASSING) will be contacted and treated as PJHS credit recovery (Credit through Completion of Instruction). In accordance with ALSDE guidelines, teachers will work more extensively with these students over the next two months.
**Updated 04-04-2020** Important Info
*Students may pick up books, locker items, band instruments, library books, lost and found items, return medications, etc. The schedule is by student LAST name.Everyone MUST have their temp taken before entering the building. We will limit the number of people in the building at a time.
Everyone MUST enter through the gym lobby and maintain social distancing. Please be patient.
April 6th-9th from 8:00 am - Noon
- Monday: A-F
- Tuesday: G-L
- Wednesday: M-R
- Thursday: S-Z
*there are NO activities through June 5. This includes tryouts if any kind, field day, etc. There may be some virtual tryout opportunities. We will let you know if/when those will be.
*we do not have updated info regarding yearbooks at this time.
*please check your Google Classroom accounts for any specific info from your teachers.
Miss you! Stay Safe! Wash your hands!!
Google Classroom is available for PS4 and Xbox1!
For tutorial videos on how to use your (student's) gaming system, please select the gaming system.
1) The Google Classroom students utilize at PJHS is an ACOBE managed application. Students should NOT change their name or password. These accounts follow students from school to school in our district and are used by multiple teachers within the school.
2) Check to make sure you are using the correct username (we have multiple students across the district with the same names) and did you include the @acboe.net with your name. The majority of student account usernames are first.last email@example.com. If you have trouble logging in please contact Mrs. Weldon via email (go to Staff Websites and click on her picture. Then click on "CONTACT".) .
3) Make sure you are using ACS (all CAPS) in front of your student number...passwords are case sensitive. An extremely small number of accounts may have acs(all lowercase) in front of the student number.
4) If your student number is only 4 digits long, you will need to add a zero to the end
5) Students should never reset passwords or change their name. This only adds to the number of issues and passwords needing to be reset over and over. These accounts follow students from school to school within our district and will be used by multiple teachers as they progress through their education in Autauga County. This login information should remain consistent.
6) Students should protect their log-in information, never save passwords to a computer, and log-out when they complete their assignments both at school and home.
You have the power to shape your future, and the future of all children,
by counting everyone in your home in the 2020 Census. Find out more...
FREE Tutoring Available
* First Baptist Church, Prattville: Grades 7 -12(Math & Science) Tuesday, 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM Adult Education Building Room 102
* Alabama Free Live Homework Help @ HomeworkAlabama.org
EARN CASH FOR OUR SCHOOL LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER
Box Tops For Education is changing.
You can still CLIP IT and send in the traditional box tops to the school. Please send the traditional Box Tops in to your student's homeroom teacher or have your student drop them off in the Library Media Center. Our first submission date for Traditional Box Tops is November 1st and again on March 1st. You will find that many of the products who have had traditional Box Tops are phasing them out. The New Box Tops will be collected through an App you can download from the Apple Store or the Google Play Store. You will use this App to scan your receipt.
Click the Box Tops icon to find out more
6th Period Check-Out
Please be reminded that students cannot be checked out after 2:40 P. M. Thank you for your cooperation!
Parents: Get involved with the P.I.G.
The Parent Involvement Group is a vital part of PJHS. If you are interested in joining P.I.G. or have questions, contact the group at firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Birthday to YOU!
For $10, you can have your name (& picture if you like) on the PJHS Digital Sign. Send in the following with your $: Name of Student / Birthdate / Grade Level / Homeroom
If you would like a picture included, please email it to Mrs. Stockman.
We must have requests ONE week in advance to make sure it is posted on the sign.