Prattville Junior High School Archery
- Eligibility: 7th and 8th graders
- Practices: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday afternoons during the spring semester from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Please consider any other activities and obligations as archery practice is mandatory and failure to attend can result in dismissal from the team.
- Equipment Needed: None required but it is best if you purchase your own bow. Archery Unlimited has a special offer for PJHS students.
- Estimate of Fees: The fee this year is $100/archer and is due on 15 January.
- Team Composition: The team will all be able to compete in at least two tournaments prior to the Regional Tournament, the Regional, and State Tournaments.
Please understand this information is tentative and subject to change. Once the team is selected, practice schedules, fees, and paperwork will be distributed at mandatory parent meetings.
Check the calendar for tentative tournaments.