Prattville Junior High School Future Business Leaders of America
WHAT IS FBLA - ML?
The mission of FBLA-Middle Level is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs.
Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)-Middle Level (ML):
- Is a national organization for junior high and intermediate students (grade 5-9) currently or previously enrolled in at least one business course.
- Offers students the chance to experience leadership and other fundamentals of success, while engaged in fun and rewarding activities.
- Activities are based on the state project for the year, including monthly meetings with speakers from local businesses, community service projects, fund raising, field trips, and competitions.
FBLA-Middle Level (ML)
- Fastest growing division under the FBLA Educational Association.
- Over 13,000 business educators sponsor and support FBLA programs on the local level as teachers/advisers.
- FBLA-PBL has a combined membership of over 250,000 active members in over 13,000 nationally chartered chapters in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Germany, the Bahamas, U.S. Territories, the Cayman Islands, Bermuda, Ontario, Canada, and Department of Defense Dependent Schools worldwide.
Dues are $20.00
Benefits you receive for paying dues:
- You may run for office.
- You may compete at region competition.
- You may go on a field trip.
- You may win a door prize at a meeting.