7th Grade Journalism/English Enhancement Electives/ 8th Grade Wide Receivers/Dragonfly Adminstrator
I married my husband-7th grade Civics/Geography teacher, Kyle Sandlin- on November 4th, 2017. We have a Scottish Terrier named McLintock and a cat named Miss Scarlett.
- Holtville High School (2007)
- Troy University- Bachelor's Degree in Secondary Education, English Language Arts (December 2012)
- Troy University "Sound of the South" Marching Band (Band Vice-President)
- Troy University Symphony Band
- Epsilon Xi chapter of Tau Beta Sigma National Honorary Band Sorority (President, Vice-President of Membership)
- Troy Council Teachers of English
- Omicron Delta Kappa honor society.
- Auburn University of Montgomery- Masters Degree in Instructional Technologies (May 2019)
- Level I Google Classroom Educator.
This is my 8th year at Prattville Junior High School. I teach the English Enhancement elective course and the Journalism elective course.
I have worked with Beta Club, Archery, and Student Council. Currently, I am the wide receivers coach for the 8th grade football team and work with all areas of athletics at PJHS as the DragonFly Max Administrator.